344 Park Avenue, Oakhurst, NJ
Building Torn Down 2003




Building Constructed 1834
Building Marked by Township of Ocean Historical Society 1976
Building Torn Down 2003


The House on the Corner of Park Avenue and Monmouth Road was one of the oldest houses in town.  A small farmhouse it was built in 1834.  It was marked as a Centennial Home by the Township of Ocean Historical Society (predecessor of the Museum) for the Bi-centennial in 1976.  Despite this fact, the house was torn down and replaced in 2003.